A new, expanded committee has been organized with the help of a small nominating committee. Our goal was to increase diversity in age, gender and representation from outside Allegheny County.
Members of the Advisory Committee:
- Paul O’Neill, Former Secretary of the U.S. Treasury and retired CEO of Alcoa, Inc., Chair
- Donald S. Burke, Dean of Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh
- Lalit Chordia, President/ CEO, Thar Technologies
- Susan Everingham, Director Emeritus, RAND
- William “Pat” Getty, President, Claude Worthington Benedum Foundation
- Bernard Goldstein, Professor Emeritus and Former Chairman, Grad School of Public Heath University of Pittsburgh
- Cheryl Hall-Russell, President and CEO, Hill House Association and Hill House Economic Development Corp.
- Abass B. Kamara, Consultant, The Carey Group
- Nancy Kukovich, Executive Vice President, Finance and Business Development, Adelphoi USA
- Cathy Lewis Long, The Sprout Fund
- Granger Morgan, Head of Department of Engineering and Public Policy, Carnegie Mellon University
- Scott Beach, Director of University Center for Social and Urban Research, University of Pittsburgh